Sunday, February 28, 2016

Steve Kerr: Draymond Green's halftime rant was 'unusual'



Yardbarker
February 28, 2016

Steve Kerr: Draymond Green's halftime rant was 'unusual'

Steve Kerr confirmed that Draymond Green went on a rant in the Golden State Warriors’ locker room at halftime of the team’s game against the Oklahoma City Thunder on Saturday. After the Warriors beat the Thunder 121-118 in overtime, Kerr was asked about Green’s rant and said it was unusual. Early in the third quarter of the game, ESPN’s Lisa Salters reported that someone in the Warriors’ locker room went on a “profanity-laced tirade” and that all indications were it was Green. “I am not a robot, I know I can play. You have me messed up right now. If you don’t want me to shoot, I won’t shoot the rest of the game,” Salters quoted the person as ranting in the locker room. Salters also said it sounded
https://www.yahoo.com/news/a8689ccd-0cf8-3caf-9f50-fa0e169831aa/ss_steve-kerr%3A-draymond.html?nhp=1

No comments:

Post a Comment